Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Stamping Challenge and Avon's Vintage Blue Swatch

    In the facebook group Adventures In Stamping, our challenge for today was the sky is the limit.  I don't have to many stamping plates yet so I wasn't planning on participating but a thought pooped into my head.  I had just bought an Essence plate that had a sneaker and a high heel shoe on it and I remembered when a bunch of kids in my neighbor hood threw a bunch of shoes over the telephone lines last year and I thought, hey, that is perfect.  This is what I came up with.  It seemed like such a better idea in my head but oh well.  It turned out decent but I don't know how long it will stay on my nails.  I spent a lot of time on it and don't know if I want to redo my nails again today, I'm pretty tired. :-)


 Without the shoes and powerline

Outside in natural light

 Inside without flash

 Inside with flash


Base coat: Chip Skip from OPI and Yello-Out
Base color: Vintage Blue from Avon - 2 coats
White clouds (applied with a dotting tool), power line, and power pole: acrylic paint
Red shoes: Ruby Slipper from Avon
Orange shoes: Clementine from Sinful Colors
Green shoes: Not Now from Pure Ice
Blue shoes: Why Not from Sinful Colors
Purple shoes: Midnight Plum from Avon
Top coat: Out the Door

I look forward to your comments.  Don't be shy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the stamping you did on these nails. Stunning!

    www.lacqueredlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me. Thank you so much! :-)

      Delete