Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adventures In Stamping: Mash 28 Over Essence Choose Me!

     Today's Sunday Stamping Challenge for the Facebook group, Adventures In Stamping, was to have someone else pick our stamping plate.  Last night I handed my hubs my basket of plates and asked him to pick a design for me to use.  He surprised me by asking me what colors I was going to use, and was really into it.  Such a good hubs.  Don't worry, I return the favor by telling him how much I love his cool car.  ;-)  He chose two flower images and a nautical star.  I laughed and told him to pick just one, because how the hell am I supposed to mix a nautical star in with flowers?
     I used Choose Me! from Essence for the base color.  This is such a pretty duo-chrome.  I included indoor and outdoor pictures so you could see the beautiful shifts in this color.

Base coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener
Base color: Choose Me! from Essence -2 coats
Stamping color: Stamp Me White from Essence
Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat


Taken inside without flash








Taken outside without flash







So, did my husband do a good job picking out the plate?  I think so! 













5 comments:

  1. so pretty - did you know that Choose me is a dupe for a super HTF OPI called Catch me in your net?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was an OPI dupe but I wasn't sure on the name of it. I didn't realize it was HTF either. Good thing for dupe, eh!

      Delete
  2. That's cute that he played along and tell him he did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He gets really into me having a hobby. Well, as long as I don't drag him into the beauty stores. Lol I will pass along the compliment. Thank you!

      Delete