Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stamping with Mash Plate 27 and Saran Wrap Mani

     Today is Stamping Sunday!  Our challenge today: leafy.  I spent about an hour trying to figure out what I was going to do, stamping on paper and deciding what colors to use.  Oh boy.  My addiction is getting worse.  ;-)  I finially decided on a base colors and a stamp.  Today also marks my first saran wrap mani.  I didn't have any saran wrap so I decided to try using an old plastic bag, you know, since I have a billion of them from all my polish purchasing adventures.  And it worked wonderfully.

Base coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener
Base color: Sun Kissed from Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear - 2 coats
Saran wrap color: Red Red from Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - 1 coat
Stamping color: Stamp Me! White from Essence
Stamping plate: Mash plate 27



I am normally not a fan of showing my mani's with the flash, but this option best shows the saran wrap technique.







Taken outside in indirect light



Taken inside without the flash


What do you think of my take on a leafy mani?  I hope that you like it! :-)








6 comments: