Sunday, October 21, 2012

F is for... Finger Paints Flakie Polish

     This post if for the ABC Nail Art Challenge I am participating in with the Facebook Group Llama Nails.  This week's letter is F.   It took me all week and then some to figure out what I was going to do for this mani.  I then remembered that I had received one of my biggest lemmings, Finger Paints Twisted.  I first learned about Twisted from Colette of My Simple Little Pleasures when I first started my obsession with polish.  I had been into nail art for about a month or two and had heard about a water marble.  I had been told to watch her video's on YouTube and started following her, I was hooked.  She posted a video about her going out on Christmas Eve and about how excited she was that she found the Finger Paints Special Effects line that was scheduled to be released in the next week.  I had never heard of a Sally's before and didn't put to much thought into trying to find these because I would surely be able to find them soon enough.  Boy, was I wrong.  These are all very hard to find a few months after the release.  Especially Twisted.  You will see why when I show you the pictures.  I was lucky enough to stumble upon someone selling it in one of the polish exchange groups I am in on Facebook.  When I thought this had arrived at my house my husband stole the package and made me chase him all around the house, and I DO NOT run.  That is how excited I was to get this polish!

Base coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener
Base color: Black Creme from Wet N Wild - 2 coats
Flakie: Twisted from Finger Paints - 1 coat
Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

These were all taken outside in indirect light















I hope you like this post!

You can check out the other F posts using the links below.  Have a great day!








 




No comments:

Post a Comment