Friday, November 23, 2012

ABC Nail Art Challenge: K is for...Keyboard

       Happy Friday everyone.  I hope that everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving had a great day.  My husband and I went over to my aunt's house, enjoyed some yummy food, and then went over to our friend's house to lie on their couch and relax.  :-)
     Today's blog post is another installment in the ABC nail art challenge that is being hosted by the Facebook group, Llama Nails.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the letter K, but I remembered seeing someone using a stamping plate that I owned that had a keyboard on it.  I'm so glad I saw someone use this image because ever since I received this set of plates, I have been wondering what the hell this image was.  I was pretty impatient when I did this mani, and you can see it in quality of this one.  Not one of my best ones.  :-(  Now I know for next time.

Base coat: Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier
Base color's: Black Creme from Wet N' Wild - 1 coat, Superstar! from Pure Ice - 3 coats
Stamping plate: Mash 44
Stamping color's: Stamp Me! White and Stamp Me! Black from Essence
Top coat: Seche Vite



What do you guys think?


1 comment: