Friday, January 18, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 16: Color Opposites

     This was so hard for me to do because I do not like clashing colors!  I decided to go with red and purple.  I wish that the stamping had turned out better, but it didn't.  I really wanted to redo this one, but I left it alone.  Blah.  Can you tell how un-enthusiastic I am about this one?

Base coat: Pro FX Fiberized Ridge Filler
Base color: Red Red from Wet N' Wild - 1 coat
Stamping color: Lavenbaby
Stamping image: Mash 41
Top coat: Seche Vite









What colors do you hate seeing together?

2 comments:

  1. This one was hard for me too because I also don't like clashing colors!!! I think all opposites just don't look right together... That's why they're called opposites!! This one is very subtle though nd I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so subtle you couldn't even see it without the flash! lol.

      Delete