Wednesday, January 23, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 20: Texture

       This post features one of the "velvet" polishes that Pure Ice released a few months ago.  They released 55 new polishes that hit the polish world one day and were gone the next.  Everyone was up in a storm trying to find these because Pure Ice is exclusive to WalMart; some received them and some did not.  I stumbled upon these polishes by accident, and Blue Midnight was found by sheer luck.  The first time I bought some of the velvet polishes I passed on this one.  I saw a swatch and went back to WalMart to find it, but the display was gone!  I figured this would happen, but I wanted to check the clearance aisle just to be safe.  As I was walking by, I saw a little basked full of random Pure Ice polish, and cosmetics, and so it began... I became one of the crazed polish people, crouched down on the ground, pulling all the polish out, looking at the names.  But alas, I found it, and I couldn't be happier.  Look at this beauty.

Base coat: Pro FX Fiberized Ridge Filler
Base color: Blue Midnight from Pure Ice - 2 coats

















No comments:

Post a Comment