Thursday, January 24, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 21: Merge or Melt

       I am only four days behind on posting this.  Man, I suck at challenges.  As I have said before, I manage to get the work done, but struggle with the time it takes to do my blog post.  Are any of you having this issue as well?  I doubt it, because you all rock!  I don't really like how this turned out, but it is what it is!  I used my striping brush to apply the polish in the pattern that you see.

Base coat: Pro FX Fiberized Ridge Filler
Base color: Blue Midnight from Pure Ice - 2 coats
Other colors starting with the closest to my cuticle:
     Olympia from Sinful Colors
     Breezy Blue from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear
     Lavenbaby from Kleancoloe
     Commander In Chic from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Top coat: Seche Vite




Welp, I hope someone enjoys these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment